Prizes! Because they're awesome!
The prizes gathered are already set, but if anyone wants to contribute anything awesome to spice things up, I'll gladly accept them!
Included in the list is a prize for a random entry, or clearer: a shuffle prize which is won by a random contestant who doesn't make 1st/2nd/3rd place. 1 Place:
- Trafalgar Law figurine: "Seven Warlords of the Sea" Ver. / size 15cm See: Law Prize Bandai
- Luffy button
- deviantArt 3 Month Premium Membership
- 1 full coloured copic drawing request related to OP including OCs by BlueVagabond 2 Place
- chopper prize mini figure
(One Piece Chouzoukei Damashii Film Z Opening) / size 5cm
- deviantart 3 Month Premium Membership 3 Place:
- 1000 deviantArt Points
*Prices will be shipped shortly after announcement of the winners. Shipping fees will be covered by me. Naturally, I need the shipping adress of the winners for 1st and 2nd place, so please cooperate when the time comes. Consider shipping to certain countries can take its time. Random Prize:
- A surprise prize for a random contestant. (reveals later)
Entry Time: 31. Oct - 20. Dec 2014Important:
Rules! Because pirates need the...err nevermind!
- Post a link to your picture in comments below to enter!
- Max. 2 entries per person, however, you can only win one prize only
- The picture has to be new and made especially for this contest. We won't count uploaded pictures from earlier than 31.10.14
- The contest is obviously restricted to visual work, no writing is accepted, however cosplay is allowed(if you really want to go that far, that is)
- No mature stuff please, we are naughty enough already folksTechnical Questions:
- One design per picture/entry
(don't place two outfit designs into one picture or the like), if you want to enter two times, do it with two different pictures/uploads
- You can choose ANY One Piece character
, as long he/she/it appears in the manga or anime
- Background work will not be judged
, even if it makes presenting the outfit much cooler and versatile etc., we want to focus on the design/clothing/characters style only, please consider this before you make your entry
- Yes, you can change the look of the character to a certain degree(ex. hairystyle), but they should be recognizable alright?
- You can enter with black and white art if your confident in your design, however, colours give your clothes/outfit another dimensionIf you have any questions feel free to ask me!